Download the Windows or Mac server
- Download from: pptremotecontrol.com/install.html
Connect with WiFi
- Connect your phone to the same WiFi network as your computer
- Start the computer server
- On the phone press the "Scan App Barcode" button and zoom in on
the computer server Barcode
- Or press the "Scan Wifi" to find your computer automatically. However please note that depending on your network configuration this might work or not.
WiFi Connection Problems
- Make sure that the phone and computer is on the same netowork and that
the firewall is not blocking the connection on port 53459
- Please restart the computer server and the phone app
Connect with Bluetooth
- Pair your Bluetooth phone and Bluetooth computer.
- Start the computer server and make sure that Bluetooth solution is
detected and started.
- On the phone press the "Connect Bluetooth" button
- A list of all paired computers are displayed. Please select your computer.
- A Bluetooth connection is not
guaranteed to succeed. So if you
fail please try a few more times. If this do not help restart the
phone and computer and try again.
- I do not see the slide image on the phone - Please make sure that
connection mode "Preload" is selected in the app settings.
YouTube Instruction Video - Android mobile on Windows
7 old version
3.4.2 (4.58 minutes)
Copyright 2009-2020 BOJA, All Rights Reserved
- Easy connect WiFi barcode
- Verified on Android Pie
iPhone and iPad v1.12
- Supporting Dark & Light UI mode
- Bug fixes & minor improvements
Mac Server v4.4
- Now supporting MacOS Catalina
- Verified on PowerPoint 16.35 (2020)
- Verified on Keynote 10 (2020)
PC Lock - lock & unlock PC
Agile Monte Carlo Forecast
Android Geofence Timesheet
PowerPoint Keynote Remote
On Android and iOS for Windows and Mac