Windows Phone Help
Connect with WiFi
- Make sure that the computer and phone is connected to the same
- Start the computer server
- Press the "Connect WiFi" button
- Select a saved computer or press the "Scan" button.
- If not computers are found press "Connect Manual" and enter the
computer IP adress displayed on the computer server e.g 192.168.1.26
- If you have connection problems please make sure that the
phone and computer is on the same network and that the firewall is not
blocking the connection on port 53459.
Connect with Bluetooth
- Pair your Bluetooth phone and Bluetooth computer. Please note that
it is only possible to connect to a already paired computer.
Tutorial on youtube.
- Start the computer server and make sure that the Bluetooth solution
is detected and started.
- Select a saved Bluetooth computer or press then "Paired Devices"
- A list of all paired computers are displayed. Please select your computer.
- A Bluetooth connection is not
guaranteed to succeed. So if you
fail please try a few more times. If this do not help restart the
phone and computer and try again.
- Slide finger to change slide
Copyright 2009-2014 BOJA, All Rights Reserved
» New improved user interface
» Audio recording
iPhone and iPad v1.5
» Upgrade to iOS 7
Mac Server v4.1
» Upgraded to Keynote v6.5
PC Lock - lock & unlock PC
Agile Monte Carlo Forecast
Android Geofence Timesheet
PowerPoint Keynote Remote
iPhone, iPad and Windows Phone